Follow us on Facebook
- Games of the Week: November 23-29, 2015.
- The Ugliness of Being Eaten
- Games of the Week: November 16-23, 2015.
- Your Annotated Bathroom Reader for Sunday, November 15th, 2015.
- Games of the Week: November 9-15, 2015.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, November 8, 2015.
- Who Killed the Hook Shot? A Roundball Murder Mystery
Tag Archives: Kendrick Perkins
Diss Guy: Josh Howard Ten months ago, Diss founder Jacob Greenberg and I were in the middle of an identity crisis. Well, a blog-identity crisis. We were going over various re-design options, one of which was a new banner that … Continue reading
Before the NBA season begins, coaches have it all planned out. They know who their starters, at which positions they have depth and which they don’t, and how they are going to manage their rotations. But then the season starts. … Continue reading
How sick was Blake Griffin’s dunk over Kendrick Perkins? Supersick? Sicknasty? Sickalicious? Lucas Sokol-Oxman: Don’t get me wrong, Blake’s dunk last night was filthy, but how is everyone forgetting the night before LeBron jumped over an opponent on an alley-oop … Continue reading
I have been known to be hyperbolic, but my friends, tonight, we saw this: Yep. We saw the dunk of the decade. (And this is a Mozgov.) Good night, world. Especially you, Perk. Still impressed by your diet.