Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 16th, 2014.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 80
- The NBA is Dooming Itself to Mediocrity
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 9th, 2014.
- Forging a New Bust
- The NBA’s Enormous Opportunity
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014.
Tag Archives: Kendrick Perkins
Diss Guy: Josh Howard Ten months ago, Diss founder Jacob Greenberg and I were in the middle of an identity crisis. Well, a blog-identity crisis. We were going over various re-design options, one of which was a new banner that … Continue reading
Before the NBA season begins, coaches have it all planned out. They know who their starters, at which positions they have depth and which they don’t, and how they are going to manage their rotations. But then the season starts. … Continue reading
How sick was Blake Griffin’s dunk over Kendrick Perkins? Supersick? Sicknasty? Sickalicious? Lucas Sokol-Oxman: Don’t get me wrong, Blake’s dunk last night was filthy, but how is everyone forgetting the night before LeBron jumped over an opponent on an alley-oop … Continue reading
I have been known to be hyperbolic, but my friends, tonight, we saw this: Yep. We saw the dunk of the decade. (And this is a Mozgov.) Good night, world. Especially you, Perk. Still impressed by your diet.