Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Karl Malone
Diss Guy: David Stern I’ve criticized David Stern numerous times. If you go back into the lockout archives, I’m sure you can find places where Jacob or I called him not-very-nice names. What can I say, he was a driving … Continue reading
“Physiologists should think before putting down the instinct of self-preservation as the cardinal instinct of an organic being. A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength — life itself is will to power; self-preservation is only one of … Continue reading
Utah’s misfortune is sublime. Their misfortune is torturous consistency. It is a quietly soothing misfortune; one that is as comfortable as it is cautionary. Now, Utah Jazz fans and observers alike would struggle to label the team as “unfortunate.” Utah … Continue reading