Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Minnesota Timberwolves
They say that Rome wasn’t built in a day. But this is a big step. This past Wednesday, the Seattle City Council approved a deal that is nothing short of a Christmas dream list for displaced Sonics fans. Chris Hansen, … Continue reading
The Minnesota Timberwolves making the playoffs this season. Franklin Mieuli: Purchase. If Rubio comes back around midseason or before, this is a definite purchase. If complications keep him out the entire year, you better hope Brandon Roy is ready… Jacob … Continue reading
Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code Ahh, I’ve been waiting to be the one that compiles the Smartphone Bathroom Reader just to share the above video with you all. THAT is a top ten all-time youtube video. But … Continue reading
It’s summer league! I love Summer League. Cheap reversible jerseys, high schoolish gyms, and unbelievable announcing gaffes. And these players. And I’m not talking about the lottery picks. I’m talking about the other dudes. The faceless army of Summer League. … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is the last piece in our series of Fortunate Moments for Unfortunate Franchises until the NBA expands to Europe. You can expect the London Fire FMUF around 2022. In 1987 the NBA added four expansion franchises, making … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is a guest piece by Omar Bagnied. Omar is a frequent contributor to The Diss. ***** It’s been a rough couple decades for basketball in Minnesota. It wasn’t always this way. Back when the Lakers were in … Continue reading