Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Olympics
Last week, while discussing Metta World Peace’s recent appearance on “Yo Gabba Gabba”, I casually suggested that I should compile the top five NBA player cameos on children’s television over the years. While watching football on Sunday, I made this lifelong … Continue reading
Between the Dwight Howard trade and the Melky Cabrera suspension, it’s been a long week in the Diss’ North Bay office. Hence, we discuss Vanessa Bryant, Jay-Z, blogging, untimely tragedies, and the NBA age requirement. And — sigh — Dwight Howard, … Continue reading
Admittedly, I’ve never been much of a gamer. My parents bought me a Nintendo 64 about two years after they were cool, and I recall getting a Sega Dreamcast for 50 bucks at an after Christmas sale once, but for … Continue reading
There has been talk that David Stern & the owners want to change Olympic basketball to a 23 and under tournament (like soccer currently is). Do you like that idea? Jordan Durlester: Simply put; No. I discussed in a previous … Continue reading
If you read a bunch of my articles, you will notice that I criticize the NBA media over, and over and over. If we had the forethought to actually tag our articles, I’d throw some links up here. My basic … Continue reading
As I watch the US Olympic Men’s Basketball team work its way towards a second consecutive gold medal, I can’t help but think that Mike Krzyzewski (you can bet I Googled that) is the smartest guy in the room. In … Continue reading
Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code Ahh, I’ve been waiting to be the one that compiles the Smartphone Bathroom Reader just to share the above video with you all. THAT is a top ten all-time youtube video. But … Continue reading