Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Philadelphia 76ers
What is the best case scenario for Paul Pierce, post Rajon Rondo injury? The realistic scenario? Kevin Draper: Best case scenario is that he gets traded to a team looking for the “final piece”, and despite his sadness he delivers. … Continue reading
My self-summary Wow, high school was so fun! I have the best players a team could imagine, and the last 4 years of my life were the best 4 years of my life! Sophomore was a little bit hard for … Continue reading
It’s BACON! I mean, it’s the NBA regular season! That means one thing! Well, no, it means many things, but this is one thing that it means! Games of the Week! Yeah! Sorry guys, I’m a little nervous! This season … Continue reading
“Game Seven” spells finality and closure Indicates drama and gravitas Elimination! Legacy-definition. Must see TV. History happens now. “Game Seven” spells deception and banality Two teams slugging it out on the medium stage Fox Sports Net quality ball on ABC … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Symbol Lai. She is a frequent contributor to The Diss. ***** There seems to be a lot of unsupported, misplaced anger directe at the Philadelphia 76ers here at The Diss and in … Continue reading
Which injury this playoffs made you the most sad? Omar Bagnied: Derrick Rose. Bear with me on my answer here because I wrote a piece a few months ago on Chicago winning it all. It’s Rose not only because it … Continue reading
Should we celebrate the rise of the Sixers? You see, at some point this week, barring an incredible (but not impossible) comeback by the Bulls, the 2012 Philadelphia 76ers will join an elite crew of eighth seeds that upset their … Continue reading