Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Stephen Curry
Diss Guy: Stephen Curry Usually our choices for Diss Guy and Miss Guy are outside the box candidates. But sometimes the box smacks you upside the head: my favorite player on my favorite team went 11–13 on three-pointers, scored 54 … Continue reading
Jesus that was a long offseason. I can’t tell you how happy I was to see people live-Tweeting the Celtics playing a goddamn game in Turkey. Sure, it’s a goddamn game in Turkey, but at least it is basketball! Slowly … Continue reading
Anthony Davis put up a very interesting NCAA Championship Game box score: 1-10 shooting, 16 rebounds, 6 blocks, 5 assists and 3 steals. Is he good enough to single-handedly transform a bad (read: Bobcats) team? Omar Bagnied: Anthony Davis’s shooting … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Most of these responses were written after the Bucks and the Warriors announced their trade, but a few were written before. Ricky Rubio? Stephen Curry? TJ Ford? What gives with all the Point Guard injuries? Luke Hasskamp: I … Continue reading
Chris Broussard reported that, in December, the Warriors turned down a Rondo for Curry swap. Putting aside their contracts, who would you rather have for the next five years? I know I never played above the 4th grade YMCA level, … Continue reading