Jacob was born and raised in the North Bay Area (of San Francisco) and probably watches more basketball than you. He started The Diss in a coffee shop in Seattle, WA on June 21, 2011 as a way to make sure he posted something on social media every single day. He also has a master’s in Egyptian history that he’ll certainly never use. He currently lives in the North Bay, where he works as a behavior analyst for a mental health agency, and watches a lot of basketball in his spare time.
Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 16th, 2014.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 80
- The NBA is Dooming Itself to Mediocrity
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 9th, 2014.
- Forging a New Bust
- The NBA’s Enormous Opportunity
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014.