Jacob was born and raised in the North Bay Area (of San Francisco) and probably watches more basketball than you. He started The Diss in a coffee shop in Seattle, WA on June 21, 2011 as a way to make sure he posted something on social media every single day. He also has a master’s in Egyptian history that he’ll certainly never use. He currently lives in the North Bay, where he works as a behavior analyst for a mental health agency, and watches a lot of basketball in his spare time.
Follow us on Facebook
- Punishing Drake and Forging New Frontiers in the NBA’s Culture Wars.
- Another Happy Bill Simmons Fist Pump
- We are More than Warriors: On Sexuality, Desire and Deviancy in NBA Commercials.
- How Sam Hinkie Makes the NBA Money
- Emmanuel Mudiay and Non-Traditional Paths to the NBA
- Daryl Morey is not Francois Truffaut
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014.