Jacob was born and raised in the North Bay Area (of San Francisco) and probably watches more basketball than you. He started The Diss in a coffee shop in Seattle, WA on June 21, 2011 as a way to make sure he posted something on social media every single day. He also has a master’s in Egyptian history that he’ll certainly never use. He currently lives in the North Bay, where he works as a behavior analyst for a mental health agency, and watches a lot of basketball in his spare time.
Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014.
- Maloof is a State of Mind.
- Extreme Player Movement is the NBA’s Fantasy Football
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, July 15th, 2014.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Thursday, July 10th, 2014.
- For LeBron James, Cleveland is Scylla and Miami is Charybdis
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 79