Jacob was born and raised in the North Bay Area (of San Francisco) and probably watches more basketball than you. He started The Diss in a coffee shop in Seattle, WA on June 21, 2011 as a way to make sure he posted something on social media every single day. He also has a master’s in Egyptian history that he’ll certainly never use. He currently lives in the North Bay, where he works as a behavior analyst for a mental health agency, and watches a lot of basketball in his spare time.
Follow us on Facebook
- Diss Guy, Miss Guy Vol. 55
- All Hail Jermaine O’Neal, the Post-Positional Revolutionary!
- Why Starting a Game No Longer Matters
- Games of the Week: December 2-8, 2013.
- Diss Guy, Miss Guy Vol. 54
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Friday, November 29th, 2013.
- Video Box Scores are a Much Bigger Deal Than You Think