Follow us on Facebook
- For Your Consideration: Kirk Snyder, Outlier.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Wednesday, September 24th, 2014.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 16th, 2014.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 80
- The NBA is Dooming Itself to Mediocrity
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, September 9th, 2014.
- Forging a New Bust
Author Archives: Alex Maki
Editor’s Note: The Diss’ resident social psychologist Alex Maki takes a break from his studies to deliver his bi-annual submission to the humble little blog. Alex is a PhD candidate in Psychology at the University of Minnesota and a tortured T-Wolves … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: We are proud to present a guest post from Alex Maki. Alex is a Ph.D. candidate in Psychology at the University of Minnesota. This is his fourth submission to The Diss. ***** My father loves to tell tales … Continue reading
There is just something oh-so-perfect about the Timberwolves calling Minnesota home. The history of the Wolves has mostly been a comedy of errors, from drafting atrocious players to hiring terrible coaches and front office staff. Hopes have been traded along … Continue reading
Minnesota is known as the land of ice and snow. Cold winters and brutal blizzards that shut down entire cities for days. Cars with frozen candy shells. Temperatures below freezing that spoil any notion of spending time outside. Those characterizations … Continue reading