Follow us on Facebook
- Emmanuel Mudiay and Non-Traditional Paths to the NBA
- Daryl Morey is not Francois Truffaut
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, July 22nd, 2014.
- Maloof is a State of Mind.
- Extreme Player Movement is the NBA’s Fantasy Football
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Tuesday, July 15th, 2014.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Thursday, July 10th, 2014.
Author Archives: Hans Peterson
Editor’s Note: Once again, Hans Peterson is here to deliver The Diss’ postscript to the NBA Finals. Hans is a regular contributor to The Diss. *** In case you missed it, last year I submitted a characteristically verbose reflection on the … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Infrequent contributor Hans Peterson drops by to deliver his end-of-season guesses about what happened this NBA season. Hans is a PhD candidate at the University of Minnesota, and has written other good stuff for The Diss. *** I … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Today on The Diss, Hans Peterson checks in to deliver, at best, some informed guesses about this NBA season. While we’d like to think we’re decreasingly obscure, we’re still pretty dang obscure. But it’s a nice thought. ***** … Continue reading
Really? An article about the Lakers? A week before the NBA season starts and basketball literates are forced to endure daily updates on this team from every media source imaginable for over six months? I know. I realize that ESPN … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Occasional Diss contributor Hans Peterson answered my “How did you feel?” question well after the arbitrary deadline, so he missed his chance to get in the post. Sucks for him. But, luckily for all of us he’s a … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: The Diss is proud to present a guest submission from Hans Peterson. This is Hans’ second contribution. I feel a bit conflicted about this one. On the one hand, I can’t imagine that there is anything left to … Continue reading