Follow us on Facebook
- GAMES OF THE WEEK 11/24/-11/30
- Soft-core stats: Anthony Davis’s Magnetism
- Birth of the Cool.
- How The Player’s Association Can Win a Labor Stoppage in 2017
- GAMES OF THE WEEK, 11/17-11/23
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, November 16th, 2014.
- Holy Shit, the NBPA Has An Actual Leader
Author Archives: Joe Bernardo
Editor’s Note: This is a guest post from Joe Bernardo, our resident Lakers fan. Joe is a Ph.D. candidate in History at the University of Washington and a Los Angeles native. ***** When I was in elementary school, as part … Continue reading
Author’s note: Since there is a slim chance this I will be watching basketball before 2012, there are no on-the-court issues to discuss. So for this Diss article, I will be tackle an issue that’s been on my mind since … Continue reading