Alex Maki was illegitimately conceived on one very cold, very Minnesota night while Shaquille O’Neal and Steve Nash were celebrating their respective middle school basketball championships in a quaint cabin in the north woods, and inevitably had a bit too much to drink. Lovingly referred to as “The Little Aristotle,” Alex mostly spends his time doing social psychology, which explains his infrequent trips to these here parts. But when he does pop up, he can usually be found discussing the Timberwolves with delusional fervor and trying to figure out how to make sports healthier for you and your loved ones.
Follow us on Facebook
- Monday Media: Better Apps and Live Streaming are More Important than FS1
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 18th, 2013.
- Wayne Speaks.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It