Follow us on Facebook
- Wayne Speaks.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
Author Archives: Jordan Durlester
One of the greatest perks of being a writer for The Diss is access to the always-entertaining listserv. Sure, occasionally some sort of semi-important announcements are made, but for the most part it’s congenial banter and jokes at each others … Continue reading
Admittedly, I’ve never been much of a gamer. My parents bought me a Nintendo 64 about two years after they were cool, and I recall getting a Sega Dreamcast for 50 bucks at an after Christmas sale once, but for … Continue reading
Team USA finished up its pre-Olympic exhibition schedule on Tuesday by defeating Spain in a less than stellar performance. The main storylines thus far with regards to Team USA have been mostly playful and lighthearted anecdotes featuring some phenomenal photo … Continue reading
Earlier this week the NBA Board of Governors held their annual summer meeting to discuss the state of the association, debate possible rule changes, and bask in the glory of being full-fledged 1%ers. Big Daddy D (which is how Dan … Continue reading
One of the few benefits of the offseason is that we have the time and ability to take a critical look at the state of the Association as a whole. A majority of our time during the regular and post … Continue reading
Reading Jacob’s FMFUF piece on the Denver Nuggets inspired me to begin writing an article that has been brewing in depths of my mind for some time now. In case you missed it (scroll up and read it) the main … Continue reading
Take a good hard look at this glorious photograph, won’t you? He looks like a Gus to me. So what can we discern about Gus from this picture: Gus probably lives in the greater Seattle area, he’s most likely a pretty … Continue reading