Jordan Durlester was born in San Francisco, CA and raised an hour north in Sonoma County. He attended The University of Arizona from 2004-2008 where he received at least one bloody lip from Wilbur T. Wildcat. He is currently continuing his education at Washington University in St. Louis while simultaneously working on his epic quest to understand why no current NBA player screams “BALL BALL BALL BALL” when d-ing up an opposing player.
Follow us on Facebook
- Monday Media: Better Apps and Live Streaming are More Important than FS1
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 18th, 2013.
- Wayne Speaks.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It