Andrew Snyder was born in Boston, Massachusetts and his birth set the Boston Celtics back so far (well, him and Rick Pitino) that it took them another 20 years to win banner number 17. He attended that “college in Minnesota” and ended up watching Game 6 of the 2008 Finals in the “Boundary Waters”—in fact, he’s still in Minnesota for some strange reason. At least Minneapolis has the T-Wolves and the WORLD CHAMPION LYNX.
Follow us on Facebook
- Wayne Speaks.
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.