Alex Maki was illegitimately conceived on one very cold, very Minnesota night while Shaquille O’Neal and Steve Nash were celebrating their respective middle school basketball championships in a quaint cabin in the north woods, and inevitably had a bit too much to drink. Lovingly referred to as “The Little Aristotle,” Alex mostly spends his time doing social psychology, which explains his infrequent trips to these here parts. But when he does pop up, he can usually be found discussing the Timberwolves with delusional fervor and trying to figure out how to make sports healthier for you and your loved ones.
Follow us on Facebook
- Big Hearts and Overflowing Coffers.
- Series of the Week: San Antonio Spurs (2) versus Memphis Grizzlies (5)
- Monday Media: Doin’ It in the Park
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, May 19th, 2013.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 40
- Russell Westbrook Fans: Stop Making Things Up
- No Playoffs for Old Teams: National & Cable TV Playoff Rankings