Jordan Durlester was born in San Francisco, CA and raised an hour north in Sonoma County. He attended The University of Arizona from 2004-2008 where he received at least one bloody lip from Wilbur T. Wildcat. He is currently continuing his education at Washington University in St. Louis while simultaneously working on his epic quest to understand why no current NBA player screams “BALL BALL BALL BALL” when d-ing up an opposing player.
Follow us on Facebook
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 40
- Russell Westbrook Fans: Stop Making Things Up
- No Playoffs for Old Teams: National & Cable TV Playoff Rankings
- Series of the Week: Oklahoma City Thunder (1) versus Memphis Grizzlies (5)
- Monday Media: The Many Melodramatic Layers of a Picture
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, May 12th, 2013.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 39