Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: NBA Players Union
No one at The Diss is really in love with J.R. Smith (yet), but this edition of the Reader belongs to him. J.R. Smith Thinks He’s a Bargain, is Kind of Right, but Also Might Not Know What a Bargain … Continue reading
On Monday, October 11, 2011, at about 8:30 pm, and after a long day of work at two different jobs, David Stern and Billy Hunter caused me to unfairly yell at my housemate Elissa. The incident that prompted the yelling … Continue reading