Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Lockout
Diss Guy: Chris “Birdman” Anderson Let’s not beat around the bush: Birdman was picked as Diss Guy of the Week partially as an excuse to post that picture above. But only partially, because a lot of awesome Chris Anderson things … Continue reading
No one at The Diss is really in love with J.R. Smith (yet), but this edition of the Reader belongs to him. J.R. Smith Thinks He’s a Bargain, is Kind of Right, but Also Might Not Know What a Bargain … Continue reading
When your basketball team truly sucks yet you still watch every game, you end up having a lot of discussions only tangentially related to what is happening on the court. Thus, I spent a solid amount of the winter of … Continue reading
Hope you remembered to say rabbit rabbit. Source: Bibby Unlikely to Return to KnicksJared ZwerlingESPN This article is being included in the reader because of its subject: Mike Bibby. Zwerling reports that, in all likelihood, one of my favorite early 2000s … Continue reading
We’ve reached the dog days of summer here at The Diss, and sometimes it’s hard to keep our focus on basketball. So we decided not to! What is the biggest non-basketball related sports story at the moment? Jacob Greenberg: LITTLE … Continue reading
Here at The Diss we talk a lot about the Stadium Issue, and for good reason. The Stadium Issue is a portal into the (often ugly) core of the business of sports. Nowhere else do we see the owner and … Continue reading