Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Jay-Z
Between the Dwight Howard trade and the Melky Cabrera suspension, it’s been a long week in the Diss’ North Bay office. Hence, we discuss Vanessa Bryant, Jay-Z, blogging, untimely tragedies, and the NBA age requirement. And — sigh — Dwight Howard, … Continue reading