Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Kobe Bryant
Diss Guy: LeBron James On this blog, and especially when selecting the Diss Guy and Miss Guy of the week, we usually run counter to common basketball narratives. When the rest of the blogosphere zigs, we tend to zag. We … Continue reading
Diss Guys: All-Star Voters Yesterday the NBA released the results of the All-Star voting, and they were as follows: East: Rajon Rondo, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett West: Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Dwight … Continue reading
As The Basketball Jones wrote about last week, 2012 was the year that fashion took off in the NBA. In thirty years the things I will remember about the 2012 NBA playoffs will probably be 1. LeBron’s domination of the … Continue reading
This post is an adapted fairy tale By Hans Andrew Snyderrson (2012-2142) that was uncovered on a recent trip by time travel cadet Terry Porter, reporting from the future. any, many years ago lived a baller, who thought so much of … Continue reading
Really? An article about the Lakers? A week before the NBA season starts and basketball literates are forced to endure daily updates on this team from every media source imaginable for over six months? I know. I realize that ESPN … Continue reading
Over the past few days, notably last Friday and Monday, all NBA teams held their media days. Normally these are pretty boring affairs, a chance to see the new players in uniform, write the same story about how player x … Continue reading
Between the Dwight Howard trade and the Melky Cabrera suspension, it’s been a long week in the Diss’ North Bay office. Hence, we discuss Vanessa Bryant, Jay-Z, blogging, untimely tragedies, and the NBA age requirement. And — sigh — Dwight Howard, … Continue reading