Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Kevin Durant
Across a multitude of brands and platforms, basketball players participate in advertisements primarily to make that scrilla, but a good ad campaign can effectively enhance their image. We have previously looked at what Chris Paul’s “Big” commercial says about the … Continue reading
As The Basketball Jones wrote about last week, 2012 was the year that fashion took off in the NBA. In thirty years the things I will remember about the 2012 NBA playoffs will probably be 1. LeBron’s domination of the … Continue reading
At the Blogs With Balls conference that I attended last weekend, advanced analytics frequently came up, and was the topic of an entire panel. As a proponent for and user of “beyond the boxscore” metrics to evaluate basketball players, I … Continue reading
If you read a bunch of my articles, you will notice that I criticize the NBA media over, and over and over. If we had the forethought to actually tag our articles, I’d throw some links up here. My basic … Continue reading
One of the few benefits of the offseason is that we have the time and ability to take a critical look at the state of the Association as a whole. A majority of our time during the regular and post … Continue reading
I’m in Minnesota visiting family and recovering from a wicked hangover at my college reunion. My god, it still hurts. Original postings are a few days late as a result. So until I’m able to hold down water, and can … Continue reading
The 2012 NBA Championship Finals is the most compelling Finals matchup since __________. Omar Bagnied: Hakeem Olajuwon-Patrick Ewing in 1993-1994. Jordan had just retired to play baseball and all the sudden the championship was there for the taking. Olajuwon was … Continue reading