Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, May 19th, 2013.
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 40
- Russell Westbrook Fans: Stop Making Things Up
- No Playoffs for Old Teams: National & Cable TV Playoff Rankings
- Series of the Week: Oklahoma City Thunder (1) versus Memphis Grizzlies (5)
- Monday Media: The Many Melodramatic Layers of a Picture
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, May 12th, 2013.
Tag Archives: Joe Lacob
If you follow me on Twitter, you have probably noticed that I watch (almost) every single Golden State Warriors game and I frequently criticize TV play-by-play voice Bob Fitzgerald, analyst Jim Barnett and sideline reporter Ric Bucher. Oftentimes those criticisms … Continue reading
Today is December 18th, which means almost nine months ago I was sitting in Oracle Arena, giggling at my Chris Mullin bobblehead. Less than a year ago, on the eve of his jersey retirement ceremony, that I was explaining to … Continue reading
My self-summary i’m a Philadelphia girl with a BAY AREA attitude! i have a college degree in BREAKING HEARTS and work as an exotic dancer at the best club in San Francisco. i’m looking for fans that know how to … Continue reading
Wow. I have never been a part of anything like that. It felt 100x more awkward than I’m sure you feel watching the video, though I unfortunately didn’t get a close-up of Joe Lacob’s face during the incident. I’m sure … Continue reading
So on Thursday night, there was a Warriors game on, and I watched it. Big surprise, right? But here’s the thing: this time, something was off. Something was wrong. Now, most Warriors games are carbon copies of the game that … Continue reading
The Decision didn’t mean what you thought it meant. It was not the beginning of a new era in the NBA. There is no fundamental shift in the art of team construction. We won’t see scores of free agents accepting … Continue reading