Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Kyrie Irving
Across a multitude of brands and platforms, basketball players participate in advertisements primarily to make that scrilla, but a good ad campaign can effectively enhance their image. We have previously looked at what Chris Paul’s “Big” commercial says about the … Continue reading
My self-summary Hi. I’m Cavalier_n_Klay. On the outside, I seem like a fun, young, run-n-gun team. But if you know my history, you know that I’ve been through a lot. I once had it all, and then I lost it. … Continue reading
I’ll be gone this weekend. Enjoy this special midweek version of the Reader. What Happened To Him? Basketball Star Jonathan Hargett’s Promising Career DerailedPete ThamelThe New York TimesNo major news outlet crafts a long-form basketball melodrama quite like The New … Continue reading
Lakers point guard Ramon Sessions let it be known earlier this week that his pregame meal is a Snickers. He eats it because “it’s a small meal”. Are Snickers bars meals? I’m not sure it’s even a snack. Anyways. … Continue reading
Anthony Davis put up a very interesting NCAA Championship Game box score: 1-10 shooting, 16 rebounds, 6 blocks, 5 assists and 3 steals. Is he good enough to single-handedly transform a bad (read: Bobcats) team? Omar Bagnied: Anthony Davis’s shooting … Continue reading
March 7, 2012 Dear Andrew Luck, Hello sir. My name is Jacob Greenberg. We have never met. So I’ll be honest — I don’t follow college football all that closely. The “Good Ol’ Boy” aspects of the sport have never … Continue reading
Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin’d from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come. – Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man The ebb and … Continue reading