Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Chris Paul
Diss Guys: Hard Nosed Defensive Guards I watched 80 of the Warriors 82 games this year and all 3 playoff games. In most of those games, Stephen Curry was sublime. In a few of them, teams were able to double … Continue reading
Diss Guy: Penny Hardaway Last night’s “big” story was JaVale McGee’s much-anticipated confrontation with his number one bully, Shaquille O’Neal, in an interview that went much, much worse than TNT anticipated. I think it’s all a non-story myself (including the … Continue reading
Across a multitude of brands and platforms, basketball players participate in advertisements primarily to make that scrilla, but a good ad campaign can effectively enhance their image. We have previously looked at what Chris Paul’s “Big” commercial says about the … Continue reading
As The Basketball Jones wrote about last week, 2012 was the year that fashion took off in the NBA. In thirty years the things I will remember about the 2012 NBA playoffs will probably be 1. LeBron’s domination of the … Continue reading