Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: NBA Draft
Whenever you poop, an angel gets its wings. Good Teams Know What the Draft Offers Henry Abbott TrueHoop In this piece from the eve of the draft, Henry Abbott reminds us about the importance of the draft not only for … Continue reading
D-Day Plus 1 is a frustrating day if you’re an NBA fan. This is the day that all sites dedicated to the NBA determine who “won” the draft, who “lost” the draft, who was the big “steal” and of course, … Continue reading
The Basics: Austin Rivers 8/1/92 Shooting Guard, Duke University (1 year) Official Measurements from NBA Combine in Chicago Height (with shoes): 6’5″ Weight: 203 lbs. Wingspan: 6’7.25″ So who should go number 2 overall? If you ask Austin Rivers or … Continue reading
One of the more interesting (and memorable) books I read while I crashed and burned in my doctoral program was Saltwater Slavery, written by historian and professor Stephanie Smallwood. In the book, Smallwood described the process by which slaves, … Continue reading
The Basics:Perry Jones III9/24/91Power Forward/Center, Baylor (2 years)Official Measurements from NBA Combine in ChicagoHeight (with shoes): 6’11.25″Weight: 234 lbs.Wingspan: 7’1.75″ The words “talented” and “potential” are used a lot, especially when trying to evaluate a player’s skill set. The debate … Continue reading
Let’s just get this out of the way. I’ve been a Celtics fan since the days of Dino Radja. At a young age, I got overly excited by players like Dana Barros and Andrew DeClerq because I thought their names … Continue reading