Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Boston Celtics
What is the best case scenario for Paul Pierce, post Rajon Rondo injury? The realistic scenario? Kevin Draper: Best case scenario is that he gets traded to a team looking for the “final piece”, and despite his sadness he delivers. … Continue reading
Now that we have begun the new year, excuses like “team x is still learning to play together” or “team y has had a difficult schedule” sound even flimsier than ever. There are some teams that were expected to contend … Continue reading
My self-summary I’m just your average NBA Franchise born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. I’ve never moved, and despite growing up in the Boston area and having a bunch of success (see: 17 NBA Titles , most ever, but I’m … Continue reading
It’s BACON! I mean, it’s the NBA regular season! That means one thing! Well, no, it means many things, but this is one thing that it means! Games of the Week! Yeah! Sorry guys, I’m a little nervous! This season … Continue reading
It’s summer league! I love Summer League. Cheap reversible jerseys, high schoolish gyms, and unbelievable announcing gaffes. And these players. And I’m not talking about the lottery picks. I’m talking about the other dudes. The faceless army of Summer League. … Continue reading
Let’s just get this out of the way. I’ve been a Celtics fan since the days of Dino Radja. At a young age, I got overly excited by players like Dana Barros and Andrew DeClerq because I thought their names … Continue reading
Even though he hasn’t played a minute of meaningful playoff basketball in three weeks, is it possible that these playoffs will be epitomized by Chris Bosh? I argue that playoff experience is epitomized by the performance of one (or, at … Continue reading