Follow us on Facebook
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, July 28th, 2013.
Tag Archives: Russell Westbrook
In picking over the wreckage of the Oklahoma City Thunder’s season, there is plenty of potential angles to chew on. Kevin Durant played pretty poorly. Kendrick Perkins is a terrible player and should be amnestied. Sam Presti traded James Harden … Continue reading
As The Basketball Jones wrote about last week, 2012 was the year that fashion took off in the NBA. In thirty years the things I will remember about the 2012 NBA playoffs will probably be 1. LeBron’s domination of the … Continue reading
At the Blogs With Balls conference that I attended last weekend, advanced analytics frequently came up, and was the topic of an entire panel. As a proponent for and user of “beyond the boxscore” metrics to evaluate basketball players, I … Continue reading
Hoopsters. Hipsters with NBA jerseys. You may have seen them before on Deadspin, or at a big outdoor summer music fest somewhere near you. I had some inkling when I attended Minnesota’s biggest hip-hop festival, Soundset 2012 on May 27th, … Continue reading
I’ve been dealing with some family business in Minnesota this week, so I took a break from both the Association and the blog to focus on that. Then, I fully realized the stress of family business, so I returned to … Continue reading