Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Playerâ€™s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlockâ€™s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Linsanity
If I may: a brief word about Jeremy Lin, who has seemingly taken his talents to the Houston Rockets. So, if it was my choice (and I guess it is my choice, seeing as how this is my blog and … Continue reading
Our Linsanity Nickname Bracket is finally over, having succumbed to a slow death over the last few weeks. Early on, our spirits were buoyed by being smack dab in the middle of Linsanity, and so were the rest of you … Continue reading
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Whatâ€™s that you say, youâ€™ve heard whispers of realÂ Bracketology lately? Smacketology? Nonsense. Just because you saw Joe Lunardi on SportsCenter yesterday discussing the “Last Four [L]In” doesnâ€™t give you any right to ignore the hottest show … Continue reading
The Round of 32. The Sweet Sixteen. The Elite Eight. After much hoopla, bracket-busting upsets, diaper dandies, and prime time players, much of the hype from the hometown New Orleans media covering the this Lin Nickname Final Four has been … Continue reading
Beanie Babies, Pogs, The Spice Girls, Tickle Me Elmo, Pokemon. Like every phenomenon to hit pop culture in the age of the internet, everyoneâ€™s trying to cash in on Jeremy Lin, and Jason Whitlockâ€™s not the only one getting Lin … Continue reading
The Elite Eight! The Regional Finals! This oneâ€™s for all the bragging rights… in each region! Jeremy Lin probably probably knows something about eight team competitions (see: Ivy League), but I doubt heâ€™s been involved in anything at this sort … Continue reading
Three of the most exciting words in the english language: The Sweet Sixteen!Â Filled with bracket busters, Lin-derellas, diaper dandies, PTPâ€™ers, and other made up words and catchphrases by Dick Vitale, itâ€™s consistently a better and more highly rated product than … Continue reading