Follow us on Facebook
- It Is Much Easier to Mock Dennis Rodman Than It Is To Seriously Consider His Proposal
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
- Let the Dunkers Dunk: A Special “Let the People Speak” Diss-Cussion
- The Dunk.
- Basketball Writing Is Dead, Long Live Basketball Writing
- You Better Do Something, Jerry Lewis!
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, September 1, 2013.
Tag Archives: Utah Jazz
A couple months back I looked at the historic differences in quality between the Eastern and Western Conferences. Two months later, the data for this season is still spot-on: in aggregate, the Western Conference is much better than the East. … Continue reading
(Begrudging) Diss Guy(s): Dr. Jerry Buss & The Lakers Organization I’ll be honest: I haven’t been completely comfortable with the hero worship that has taken place since Lakers owner Dr. Jerry Buss died last week. I’m not sure why the … Continue reading
My self-summary Well, hi there. I’m DA JAZZY JAZZ JAZZIEST. I’m an attractive option based near the great Salt Lake. I’m not Mormon, I’m not voting for Romney, and I’m looking for someone to help me say goodbye to two … Continue reading
It’s Wednesday, which all ardent Diss. readers can tell you is the day for Wild Speculation & Outlandish Guesses! The Diss-cussants got sidetracked this morning by a conspiracy theory that says that the lottery is rigged and the Cavs got … Continue reading
NEW ORLEANS: In a shocking post-deadline deal which could have serious playoff implications, rumors surfaced today that that the NBA franchises from Salt Lake City, New Orleans, and Charlotte had made a preliminary agreement to a three-way trade of their … Continue reading
Ah, spring. The flowers are blooming. The birds are singing. The Warriors are tanking. This is a glorious season. But if you hate the outdoors (or watching a tanking team) here’s some games to peruse this week. I think you’ll … Continue reading