Follow us on Facebook
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 28th, 2013.
- Fear of Settling
- Complimentary Pieces.
- Monday Media: Overvaluing Nate Silver
- Diss Guy Miss Guy, Vol. 48
Tag Archives: Charles Barkley
Diss Guy: Kenneth Faried Was anybody aware that Kenneth Faried was raised by two mothers, or did that come out of the blue for everybody else like it did for me? During a week in which a bit player used … Continue reading
I’ll just put it all out there: I have nothing to say about today’s Monday Media that it doesn’t already say for itself. The designers of what you are about to play are far and away more creative, funny and … Continue reading
“Physiologists should think before putting down the instinct of self-preservation as the cardinal instinct of an organic being. A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength — life itself is will to power; self-preservation is only one of … Continue reading
I was going to write a pithy introduction about the frustrating meaninglessness of All Star Weekend, but Diss contributor Hans Peterson says it better than I could: Unsolicited All-Star weekend thoughts: It’s obsolete. I generally believe this about baseball too … Continue reading