Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Player’s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlock’s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Tag Archives: Shaquille O’Neal
My self-summary I feel kind of awkward doing this. I never thought I would be one of those people that need the internet to get laid, but I guess it is 2012 and everybody is doing it? Anyway, it’s not … Continue reading
Last week, while discussing Metta World Peace’s recent appearance on “Yo Gabba Gabba”, I casually suggested that I should compile the top five NBA player cameos on children’s television over the years. While watching football on Sunday, I made this lifelong … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is a guest post from Joe Bernardo, our resident Lakers fan. Joe is a Ph.D. candidate in History at the University of Washington and a Los Angeles native. ***** When I was in elementary school, as part … Continue reading
With the playoffs underway, it’s easy to forget that there are fourteen other teams conducting business as usual, albeit not practicing regularly anymore. While these teams’ players galavant around the globe, getting fat, and forgetting about whatever went wrong during … Continue reading
Isaiah Thomas, Rookie of the Month for February! Seattle prep legend, UW star, last pick in the draft. Thomasanity doesn’t exactly have the same ring, though. The week that was! It was swell, as you’ll soon see. On tap: … Continue reading
I was going to write a pithy introduction about the frustrating meaninglessness of All Star Weekend, but Diss contributor Hans Peterson says it better than I could: Unsolicited All-Star weekend thoughts: It’s obsolete. I generally believe this about baseball too … Continue reading