Follow us on Facebook
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 11th, 2013.
- An Elegy for my Pickup Basketball Pro-Sona
- Catharsis with Kenny Anderson
- Monday Media: The Short-Sighted Free Arena Problem, and how David Stern Seems Powerless to Stop It
- Your Annotated Smartphone Bathroom Reader for Sunday, August 4th, 2013.
- The National Basketball Playerâ€™s (Trade) Association: Leadership, Collusion, Race, and Jason Whitlockâ€™s Outlook on the NBPA.
- Monday Media: NBA Players, Past and Present, Are Speaking Up
Author Archives: Andrew Snyder
Hoopsters. Hipsters with NBA jerseys. You may have seen them before on Deadspin, or at a big outdoor summer music fest somewhere near you. I had some inkling when I attended Minnesotaâ€™s biggest hip-hop festival, Soundset 2012 on May 27th, … Continue reading
NEW ORLEANS: In a shocking post-deadline deal which could have serious playoff implications, rumors surfaced today that that the NBA franchises from Salt Lake City, New Orleans, and Charlotte had made a preliminary agreement Â to a three-way trade of their … Continue reading
With all due apologies to Bethlehem Shoals, Eric Freeman, and FreeDarko Week here at The Diss, I have breaking news to report from the North Star Building in Downtown Minneapolis. Yes, Iâ€™ve discovered the answer to one of lifeâ€™s age-old … Continue reading
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Whatâ€™s that you say, youâ€™ve heard whispers of realÂ Bracketology lately? Smacketology? Nonsense. Just because you saw Joe Lunardi on SportsCenter yesterday discussing the “Last Four [L]In” doesnâ€™t give you any right to ignore the hottest show … Continue reading
The Round of 32. The Sweet Sixteen. The Elite Eight. After much hoopla, bracket-busting upsets, diaper dandies, and prime time players, much of the hype from the hometown New Orleans media covering the this Lin Nickname Final Four has been … Continue reading
Beanie Babies, Pogs, The Spice Girls, Tickle Me Elmo, Pokemon. Like every phenomenon to hit pop culture in the age of the internet, everyoneâ€™s trying to cash in on Jeremy Lin, and Jason Whitlockâ€™s not the only one getting Lin … Continue reading
The Elite Eight! The Regional Finals! This oneâ€™s for all the bragging rights… in each region! Jeremy Lin probably probably knows something about eight team competitions (see: Ivy League), but I doubt heâ€™s been involved in anything at this sort … Continue reading